If you follow me on social media, you’ve probably realized that I love all things light, bright, and colorful! It’s taken me years to figure out how to adjust settings in Lightroom to create the perfect photo and I am so excited to share these with you! Upon purchase, your order will include full instructions on how to download and use your presets!
Eeeeep. I am so excited that my presets are finally ready!!! I hope you love them as much as I do!
This order comes with all 6 of the presets!
A few notes before downloading:
- Lightroom Mobile App by Adobe is a free app. It might prompt you for the Premium version, but that is not necessary for these presets. The app is Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor and the icon is a blue Lr
- When you download the zip file (either upon checkout or in your confirmation email via the link), it will contain a PDF with step-by-step instructions along with 6 DNG files for the presets. If you need any help with the downloading or getting your presets into Lightroom, please email Madi at email@example.com.
- If you email for help, do not send a follow-up email checking in on the status. This puts your email back to the top of the queue. Our current response time is 48+ hours. Our regular response time is 24-48. Thank you!
- Setting up the presets can be challenging and takes some time. It is not instant once downloaded. Please remember to have patience and if you cannot figure it out with the troubleshooting and Instructions PDF we will help you! Once they are loaded into Lightroom, everything is very easy from there!
Make sure to be following these steps to properly download your preset file. If you cannot find the confirmation of your order in your email, be sure to search for "Your Ali Manno Preset Order + Download!" - it has been going to some spam folders.
- If using an iPhone, make sure the "Files" app is downloaded. It is by Apple and the icon is a blue envelope. *It is an automatic app that is included when you purchase your phone, but if you do not have it, it may have been deleted on accident or you might have used an old backup to set up your iPhone. If using an Android, make sure to have Google Files.
- Check where your downloads are going (your phone or the iCloud). You can do this by going to Settings > Safari > Downloads. Make sure it is set to "On my iPhone"
- Download the Lightroom App
DOWNLOADING THE PRESETS ZIP FILE
- The file can be downloaded instantly upon checkout, right from my website. You can also download it from your confirmation email by clicking on "Download" or "View Your Order". Each order contains 4 downloads.
- Once downloaded, go to your Files app and you will see the .ZIP file titled "Ali Manno Presets". If you tap on it, it will unzip and you will see a PDF with step-by-step instructions and your DNG files (which look like blank white images).
- Follow all the steps and tah-dah!
IF USING AN ANDROID
The best option if using an Android phone is to down the file to your computer first and unzip it, then email the files to yourself! That way you can save the DNG files as images and follow all the steps in the PDF.
- While the steps to download presets have historically been the same for iPhones and Androids, but due to recent updates, we recommend watching here that we found once you get to Step 4. It is very helpful! If this does not fix the issue you are having, we are also working on a Android specific instructions PDF that will available mid-December.
- If you already downloaded them: Try forwarding that file to your email and opening it on a computer. Then once you unzip, send the files back through email so that you can save each DNG file on your phone.
*Due to the digital aspect of this order, all sales are final.